Note: Retention Draw AIA Form can only be printed after 100% of the line items have been disbursed and only Retention remains. It must also be on it’s own Voucher/Draw record.
- Navigate to Borrowers > Vouchers/Draws > Detail
- Click New to Create a New Voucher.
- Enter in your Voucher Header information; Vendor, Voucher Number, Date…Etc
- Then Navigate to the Progress Billing tab and Click the New Progress Billing button (This is important, because you will get wrong results if the draw you are on does not have Progress Billing line items).
- Once we have all the Progress Billing Line Items shown, Click the Accept button.
- We will now be in the Borrowers > Vouchers/Draw > Details screen for the Voucher. From here we must click on the Progress line items tab, and choose the Setups sub-tab.
- Here you will notice Line 8 Current payment due is showing a given value, to correct this we must manually enter Line 7 (Line 6 from the previous Voucher.) Simply Click within the field and enter the Line 7 value.
- Once we have filled in Line 7 we should see the correct amount left in Line 8.
- We can now select the Print icon, and select Report 233 Progress Billing Pay Application